Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dilemma

I am being interviewed on Monday to potentially be promoted and take care of a Sales maternity position for 9 months. The prospects are great and I'm gonna go for it.

My head says do it.

My heart tells me to hang in there and wriggle my way into production and broadcasting but this won't happen over night and I'm not sure I have the patience and time to commit to it. I know, like anything though, if I want it badly enough, I'd work at it.

I usually make heart felt decisions but I'll let my head lead for now, see how it goes and if I am successful, perhaps in 9 months I can look at my options once again.

Although given my lack of qualifications in this area I don't know if I'll get the job at all. But I'll give it a crack.

2009 has treated me well so far, to end on an even bigger high would be simply too good to be true!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."