Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Year End

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and our last day of work before Christmas. We finish at 1 and then will be in and out of the office until 4th Jan. The majority of time I'll be off though - yeh!

I didn't get the promotion, despite feeling like i was led to believe that I would do by my manager. I feel OK about it as I know I'll get there in time but at the same time can't help but feel like I've let both myself and Mada down.

I guess we'll just have to work extra hard at saving to get our house next year. We WILL have our house by next year. I'll make sure of it!

I'll be wrapping all my Christmas presents tonight and I'm excited to do so, especially my presents for Mada which I have put so much thought into - I hope he likes them.

Last night a few of us went for dinner at The Bee. Although pricey, the place has undergone a complete revamp and the food was AMAZING.

I love Christmas time, so much time to spend with friends and family. The best parts being midnight mass tomorrow night, waking up next to Mada and sharing Christmas day with my whole family - yay!

To 2010! Woho!

2 comments:

Name: Jonny said...

I'm sure the promotion will come in time... hang in there!

Merry Christmas babe :-)

Just Me said...

~Thanks lovely :o)

Have a great Christmas xxx

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."