Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm in love

What a bloody miserable post - my first of 2010. I'm appalled at myself. It's just because I don't ever get the opportunity to blog privately these days and happen to have a moment on a miserable morning. Saying that, I remember something I drafted in my email account just two days ago that's worth posting... it went something like this...

"You know when you watch a romantic movie and you see this kiss, this magical kiss, between the two lead characters who are just so deeply in love you can imagine ever finding a love like that? Well, I have. God, I've never been so in love in my whole life, it's sickening..."

Maybe I should keep this feeling in mind, when everything I wrote about below gets on top of me.

:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."