Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Owner of a lonely heart

I can't stop thinking about how much I miss my family and friends at home. I think spending the weekend with couples is what triggered it off. But then, isn't that every weekend?

I guess I just want somebody here to love too and love me in return (sad, pouting face). Going to sleep every night on your own and waking up on your own everyday sucks. I'm not just talking about the bedside chats but saying morning when making a cup of tea or someone asking how your day was as you step through the door.

I've always thought that i loved living alone and i do, i like my own space and my own privacy but i do miss just having someone around - whether it be my Mum or my sister or a partner or friend.

Underneath it all, I'm very lonely. Whilst couples sometimes make me feel lonely, they (my friends) do bring me love and happiness and all in all, a distraction to what I myself am essentially missing.

I'm thankful to have them and thankful that they have one another. Seeing them happy makes me feel happy inside, despite the twang they leave in my heart.

Is that twang jealousy? Maybe a little, yeh.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."