Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do you get me?

I was having a really shitty day today and physically disconnected myself from my friends, early afternoon as was mentally absent.

I was sitting at my computer, at home, job hunting when CJ came on line, she told me she had downloaded skype "just for me" (lol, like i was suppose to appreciate that after 3 years of nagging!) and we ended up speaking for over an hour and having a real laugh.

It was so good to catch up with a friend, when i was feeling so homesick today, and in particular missing my friends. She filled me in on the latest gossip and all the funny goings on within our group of friends. My, my there WAS some very good gossip to be shared! :)

I told her I was coming back to the UK in August and she was ecstatic. The funny thing is, CJ and I have always had an on-off friendship since we first met at 13 but all the same, I do love her.

I really miss my friends today, but speaking with CJ certainly brought a smile and laughter lines to my face.

I'm looking forward to returning home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."