Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Chapter Awaits Me

It's been ages since I've blogged. Well only a week but considering I usually blog daily it seems like a life time.

I've felt resistence to blog because I felt myself spiraling into this deep depression and feeling so negative about pretty much everything.

A whole lot of stuff has gone down lately and in a nutshell, I am now leaving my job on the 29th May 2009 and leaving Malaysia in June 2009. most importantly, returning to the UK. I feel out of sorts and confused about EVERYTHING, but it is happening so you know what? I'm just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

I want to start fresh and stop looking at everything in such a negative manner and am considering ending my relationship with this blog and starting a new one, concentrating on everything thats good in my life, the things that make me happy, the adventures and changes that are on the way.

I hope, dear loyal reader (waaha) that you won't feel like i've made you redundant. But a new chapter is well on the way and its time for me to stop writing about all that is bad but writing about all that is grand and hopefully, my precious memories stored in a blog will keep my positivity running on and on.

Because believe it or not, despite all my bitchings, i have a pretty dam good life. I just gotta learn to open up my eyes and my heart and see it.

Until Next time...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."