Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The New Chapter Has Arrived

Boo! Scared ya hu? :)

Time to start blogging again. Finally had a few weeks to get my head straight and things are progressing well. I leave my job in less than two months and have so much planned in the up coming weeks its untrue!

- Went to Perth the weekend before last to visit Shrek and have time out, it was just what I needed.
- Last weekend took a day trip to Cherating with "The Crew" was a blast. Got burnt.
- Have organized an un-pink party for my friends to help paint my apartment back white in two weeks time. So far the girls are game and no reply from the boys. I don't understand why - slave labour but yet they get free pizza and beer - what more could you ask for?
- Trying to squeeze in a trip to either Kuching or Penang here. Funds are being drained drastically and the clock is ticking.
- Langkawi weekend trip booked up with the same crew. One particular person I would like to join is not. Am working on this.
- 15k Pacesetters run the weekend after - just for fun. You know how it is.
- Trip to Bejing the week after to see some crumbling old wall.
- Finish work waho the week after
- Off to Vietnam to rough it up with a mate, hopefully popping by Laos and Chang Mai if we have time
- Over to HK to celebrate my Birthday for the weekend
- Flying home sweet home on the 18th June (not yet booked yet, will do it Thursday)

And that my friends is why it was worth working my arse off for 3 and a half years. Wouldn't you agree?

Now all I need to do is find myself one of those job-thingy-magigs everyone talks about. Hhhhmmm. So how?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."