Sunday, September 21, 2008

1 Month Down, 13 To Go!




16.09.08 (From Previous Blog)


Wow, I can't believe it! Today i will have been wearing the braces for 1 month - it has flown by! Here is hoping the next 13 go as quickly!

The difference already is crazy, my 'bucked' teeth are pretty much flat now, my lower teeth are starting to straighten up and when i bite down some of the teeth towards the front are actually touching - it feels weird!

I am able to eat solid food now, although anything crunchy (carrots are a complete no-no!) can still be painful or impossible, but everything else is managable.
I'm totally use to seeing myself wearing the braces but of course am looking forward to the day they come off!

Until next time... smile!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."