Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Not A Fashion Show Luv'

I'm concerned that I'm becoming one of those pretentious people. I mean, don't get me wrong, I AM shallow and materialistic (wahaha) but today, after doing my laundry I noticed how fashionable my gym clothes have become.


I've been buying more and more gym clothes because of the amount of training I've been doing for the half marathon I'm doing in December in Singapore, and I've also accumulated gym clothing from the 2 runs I have now completed.


I needed new trainers because i kept getting blisters from my old ones and then, oh i dunno.. you step into Nike for one thing and walk out with all of the below.... aiyo.

Even my ipod is flashy.


But, i have to say at least i can honestly admit that I don't do my make up before i work out, I'm definitely not afraid to sweat and my number 1 priority is getting my body lookin tip top so if that means running my arse off until i look like death warmed up or gurn in the mirror as i lift a heavy weight, then dammit i'll do it!

OK, I have totally justified the cute outfits..... i just looked in the mirror, gurning face is scary.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."