Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm An Egg

I felt so happy yesterday. I was looking through the photos I took at Saturday nights Hennessy Party (which rocked btw) and I came across a photo of all the girls together.

Amongst them was me. Usually I let out a little sigh thinking, hhhmm, I'm so white/ I don't fit in/ I hate looking different etc etc. But this time I looked at the photo and in a way which I can't really describe... I looked, well, right. I actually couldn't see the white/ Asian difference. I just felt like I looked the same as everyone else. Does that make any sense??

Perhaps I just finally feel like I belong and am accepting who I am.

An Egg.

White on the outside, yellow on the inside ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."