Friday, August 21, 2009

Another day... another application

OK, OK, you'll be pleased to know I think I have snapped out of my state of utter depression and desperation after actually talking to my boyfriend. Dam him and his "you never tell me how you're feeling" bollocks. He is right, when you talk, you feel better about how you feel, why is he always right? Bah!

Whilst still waiting to hear back from OA and receiving the official rejection from MAWF (story of my life) I have applied for a job as a sales co-ordinator with a local radio station. Who would have thought that I'd even consider going full circle and going back to my roots?

Imagine if this worked out... no I mustn't let my mind wonder, but I do have a good feeling, then again I seem to say that about every job.. but this one... ooooh I dunno, something feels good about it. Lets hope and continue to pray.

TGIF. Time to spend hours of fun with family and friends!

See ya next week, I'll try and think of something interesting to write about other than just my life. As appealing as it is, I'm sure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."