Monday, August 17, 2009

Need to sort my life out

It's the start of a new week and no word from MAWF. I wait with baited breath.

This week I have given myself the target of signing up and registering my CV etc with more recruitment agencies. Currently I follow three but I know at least half a dozen more I can sign with.

I'm going to set myself a daily agenda of sites to search through and jobs to apply for. Have GOT to get a job... it's nearly September.

I have my Sister's birthday, my Gran's 90th and the boyfriend's birthday coming up and I want to make a special effort for all three, and sometimes effort = spending money.

The weekend was awesome. No, I retract that, Saturday night/ Sunday morning was awesome. A bunch of us went clubbing in Kingston and my god did we have fun, can't wait to see some pics. As the rentals were away, Mada stayed over and for the first time ever, we had the whole place to ourselves and so laid in bed for yonks and then i made us a big fat brekkie. Was perfect and so nice to be properly alone and not worry about the rest of our families being here or there.

I have made a promise to myself that once I start work, I'm giving myself 3 months and then I'm going to start looking into buying a place. *Smiles* I hope I'll be buying it with someone... we've talked about it quite a bit and the way things are going, I hope that 2010 will be a great year after this... interesting year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."