Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maybe I won't... (make your wishes come true)

Aiyo. Just a quick line, uber busy today (with what you might ask? God knows!). The interview yesterday was probably the hardest interview I have ever had in my LIFE. 4 pages of questions they asked me - FOUR!

All my close friends rang to ask how it went, all I said was that if i get the job, it will be based on my pure enthusiasm rather than skill. I am smiling to myself really, it was bad - heehee. I'm in a good frame of mind lately so it's not too worrying. GETTING the interview at least raised my spirits.

I'll know later this week or early next week but I don't hold high hopes, but it's OK. Back to the drawing board.

Plus I know The Secret now... (further blog to come) so everything will turn out just fine, I'm sure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."