Friday, July 31, 2009

Bored.

Being unemployed really does suck. I know you may already know this, but, I'm just reconfirming that indeed, it does.

The hardest part is to try and find the motivation to look. There are SO many jobs out there, but none of which I want to do. If i was desperate i could start work tomorrow, but alas, I'm holding out for a decent job.

Having said that, I'm getting to my witts end (or, not far off) with it. I'm very fortunate to have such a supportive family, boyfriend and circle of friends. On Monday I'm going to actually drop into my local recruitment agency and have a chat with them and in the meantime, I'm considering some "cash in hand" work down my local pub - the manager goes to our gym and my friends and I know him relatively well.

The good part of all of this, is that although it is getting me down, I still know in my heart, that coming home was the right decision.

No more blogging today, not a lot of inspiration today. Think I'll take a drive down to Starbucks and meet up with my Mum.

3 comments:

Name: Jonny said...

Watch FOTC (Flight of the Conchords) episode 2, first song - "Inner City Pressure"; I so understand what they are saying right now :-p

Bubs said...

Hahaha OK I will do, just as soon as my computer arrives. Aparently the shipment has arrived in England... just not at my house yet! Miss your ugly face...

Name: Jonny said...

You miss my skanky toes, i miss your peeling skin too dear :-)
Will get my shit sorted soon, I hope :-/

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."