Thursday, July 16, 2009

Untidy Garden

Why is it so hard to get a Brazilian wax in this country, or more specifically, Surrey? Is everyone too prim and proper to go full frontal :P

I decided last week it was about time I had a tidy up and after searching around for a beauty salon that will wax me bare, Budunc recommended a place called Truly Scrumptious in Farnborough.

I managed to speak with them today but they were fully booked until the end of NEXT WEEK - how insane is that? At least it shows they must be doing something right!

Well anyway, I called my local beauticians up who, as it turns out, do "Brazilian" waxing but i don't think they do the *ahem* sensitive areas... but we'll see, I'm going later today.

Seriously, don't people like to maintain a good appearance? Dear God. I pity the fool who goes near one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."