Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thinking Too Much

I freaked out last night.

I don't know what it is, and I do. The last few days when we have been together Mada has said to me that I look like I'm constantly "thinking" or about to say something and then hold back.

The truth is, I can't really believe how lucky I am and now, I am getting the fear, the fear of rejection. What if I finally, well and truly, let me guard down and then he breaks my heart, again? This time it would be breakable beyond repair.

He keeps reassuring me that he won't, he won't leave me, ever. It scares the shit out of me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."