Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mr Big & Carrie

Whilst watching SATC, he lay with his head on my lap whilst I tickled him softly - it was a fair compromise.

With his eyes shut, and her eyes on the TV, the following conversation takes place:

"So which SATC character are you?"

"I'm Carrie"

"Oh really? I'd put you more as a Charlotte - not that I watch it or anything! Haha"

"No, I'm Carrie, because she searches for love but keeps going back to Mr Big and one day, they work things out - see, I'm Carrie and you're Mr Big"

Later...

(Whilst still watching SATC, she yells at the TV) "But Mr Big DOES love you Carrie!!"

(With eyes still shut) "Yes, Mr Big does love Carrie"


Longest silence in the history of mankind follows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! big words! :D

Melancholy Thongs said...

awwwwwww :)

Bubs said...

I Know! I shit myself! Haha! It was like the longest silence in the world EVER!!!

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."