Thursday, July 16, 2009

I failed myself.

Oh crap.

So, I had the interview at the school yesterday. It was with the assistant head and a random woman (governing body?).

It went really well and I felt really confident over all the answers i gave over their strictly regimented questioning.

I got a call in the afternoon saying that they had good new and bad news. First of all they gave me the feedback and said that my interview was (and i quote here) "superb" and that I came across lovely, confident, my answers were well thought through bla bla BLAAAAAAAAA but then, that they were not going to offer me the position as they had two women that could co-share the position who had been TA's before - Waaaah :(

On the up though, they have told me that if i would like to pursue my GTP then they are happy to sponsor me for work experience with them, which was a very generous offer which I was appreciative of.

Can't say I'm not disappointed, but now of course, everything hangs in the balance with the other job now. Which I doubt I'll hear further on until NEXT week. So I guess I have to start looking again, it's so tiresome.

What is meant to be, will be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."