Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So this is what it's like...

Finally, I am remembering how it feels to be in a REAL relationship. After my disastrous emotionally abusive "relationship" in Hong Kong and then the shagless wonder (aka Blanks) in KL, I am finally in a mature relationship, which includes having respect for one another and oh, caring for one another. And not being afraid to show it.

It had been so long (3 and a half years if i am precise) since my last "proper" long term relationship I'd almost forgotten what is supposed to happen and how to behave.

... I love that you text me to see how my day is going, i love that even though i have seen you every day since I've been back, I felt like i missed you when i didn't see you yesterday. I love that I could tell you that over the phone last night when you called to say good night...

It really is that easy. No games, no messing about. You like me and i like you. It really is that easy and it feels great.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."