Monday, June 29, 2009

Something smells funny

I was sitting in my garden just the other day and suddenly got a wiff of sperm. I kinda frowned and wondered where on earth it was coming from (pardon the pun). It was weird it was definitely a jizz like smell, and it was strong.

Later in the day I met with Mada and as we walked down the street he said "Cor, can you smell the cum tree?" and i yelped out "So I'm not imagining it! The air DOES smell of JIZZ!"

Apparently there are these trees growing in our village that, in the summer or high humidity (if you can call England humid) let off a scent, much like the smell of sperm. I googled it this morning and found some various on line explanations...

From what i read, it is the Chestnut Tree that produces a liquid in the summer that releases this interesting fragrance. There is also reference to a tree called the Bradford Pear tree found commonly on the West Coast of America that smells as equally as funky.

How bizarre and slightly unpleasant.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."