Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DJ Bubs

I'm feeling edgy, suspicious, uncomfortable... too many things are going well these days. I know what you're thinking already, so shut up and keep your thoughts to yourself!

I just got a call from BFM, I went for an interview there months back but to no avail. They said they'd keep me in mind for a future project but my English accent was a hindarence for broadcasting.

Now, they say they have a project for me - An English Tourist in Malaysia! Haha! They want me to do a weekly show, where I get out and about in Klang Valley, experiencing "touristy" stuff. Make it a bit slap-stick, take a recorder with me and give commentry, talk to the locals - sounds fun! I'm game!

I've told them I'll brainstorm and get back to them - finally, I get to be back on air - one of my favourite places in the world - haha. I guess there ARE benefits to my accent after all!

But why now? Why suddenly are all these wonderful things happening to me? Is it just that the pendulum has swung to the other side or is it that finally, someone wants me to have some good in my life? Or, am I giving off such a positive energy that good things are coming my way? OR: SHOULD I JUST ACCEPT WHATS GOING ON AND STOP OVER ANALYSING???

Whatever it is, I am thankful. It's about time! Thank you Thank you x 1,000.

And so, it begins.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."