Monday, November 10, 2008

Dreams V Reality

Last night I read something that made me laugh and I wanted to text Blanks and tell him as I knew he would laugh too. I wanted to suggest coffee sometime soon. I thought and acted otherwise, but a part of me thought it wouldn't have been so bad if I had of done.

I woke up this morning after having dreamed of exactly what I wanted to text him, except, we had been in a bar and I'd told him about the funny thing and I was right, he did laugh, a lot. And I was smiling.

Thing is, a dream is called a 'dream' for a reason. It's not always going to work out the same way in reality.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."