Tuesday, November 11, 2008

God Works In Mysterious Ways

My oh my, He really does.

So, my blog below describes how I had a feeling on Sunday evening that I wanted to see Blanks. But I didn't do anything about it and then that night, I dreamt about it.

Then my dream, became a reality.

Last night I was lying on my sofa after a really hard core training session, and was literally just thinking about Blanks and lo and behold, I receive a text: "Hei, how are you? Would you like to join me for coffee?"

I freaked out, again. These "coincidences" just keep happening. What on Earth is going on here? After an initial ARGH panic, I decided to say sure. There are no games anymore, and I really wanted to see him.

I went into town (deliberately arriving a little late - OK, OK so there are always SOME games) and there he was sitting there...

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss of the cheek which was reciprocated and we sat for a good couple of hours, just catching up, laughing, talking a little about "us" and what we had been up to etc. I told him about my experience with God and I was very aware that my face was beaming, he was so happy for me and managed to find the right word for my feeling I've had lately "invincible".

I said to him that although we didn't work out I was thankful that he led me to where I am now. He told me how he had been thinking about me a lot, I told him about the freaky asking him/ him asking me for coffee. Then we agreed, actually it's not so freaky, this sort of thing seems to happen to me all the time lately - I think I just need to embrace it!

After we got chucked out of the restaurant (was pretty late by this point) we walked towards our cars, we passed Blanks and I asked him if he was going to get in, he sort of stumbled and realised that he didn't need to walk me to mine.

He drew me in for a hug goodbye and we talked about meeting up again. It was a genuine, heartfelt feeling, from the both of us.

I walked away, with a smile in my eyes, I finally have closure. And there is only one person I can thank for that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."