Sunday, November 9, 2008

Note Bene

Can I please just add (er, yes you can, this is your own blog you doughnut) that despite my aggravated/ narky blog below, I am still on my super duper high. Even when I was talking with Snakkis today, I could just feel myself glowing as I spoke.

Since last week I have felt so much relief inside me, I feel, almost untouchable - is that possible? I mean, I still feel the same way about situations around me, I am still the same person, I am still wearing excessive amounts of blusher. But I feel like I have this inner strengh/ glow that wasn't there before. I feel protected. I can't explain it in words. I wish I could. It's just... I FEEL different.

Life really has done a 180. Or is it a 360? I was never really good at maths.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."