Monday, June 15, 2009

Another year older, another year wiser?

What a week! Since I've blogged I finished my travels in Vietnam which included our overnight boat cruise around Ha Long Bay - which was absolutely fabulous and drunken fun!



Returning to KL I had an overnight stop before getting up at 04.00 to go to HK for my birthday. Getting to sleep at 01.30 led me to sleep through my 2 alarm clocks and I was woken at 04.30 by the pre booked taxi driver asking where i was - thank God I booked. I skipped the Bus from KL Sentral and headed straight to the airport.

HK was a blast and as usual didn't disappoint. The weather held out for our Junk and I got massively drunk aboard deck - whoops! We had a fantastic time. The morning of my birthday was a hike for H and I up to Victoria Peak and brunch in a really nice restaurant called the Peak Cafe. Perfect.

One of my friends works for Coach and told me to swing by for a 50% (!!!) discount :):):) I ended up buying not one bag but three pieces - a bag, wallet and evening bag - but with 50% discount I'd be foolish not to! haha.



Eventually made it back to KL at about 02.00 this morning. Off to the gym now to rediscover my abs and then the removal guys will arrive at 11 to drop off my boxes - and so the hard work begins. Although I know that in the end - the leaving will be harder than the packing itself.

Wow, I'm 26. Ticking new boxes (26-30) now and a massive change is ahead, and as usual, I wonder, what on earth I will be doing this time next year - now this one is a REAL thinker...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."