Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Mutherland

The moment I stepped off the plane, I burst into tears. I knew why, I was thinking "what the FUCK am i doing" but I tried to convince myself that they were tears of joy to be back...

It's my second day back in the UK. So far I have achieved the following:

- Ate Hovis with CLOVER butter and Marmalade
- Attempted to get a credit card however discovered that you can't get one if you are "unemployed" (whoops).
- Got insured on the car
- Got a phone contract and a really cool phone (a bit like an I phone) its called (something) Magic and it's white... here's a picture:
- Joined the gym - £40 per month - waaaah!
- Saw BUTDUNC yay!!!
- Saw my Shrub and Billy :):):)
- Had sexy time with Mada (don't have the strength to blog about him right now)
- Saw Pelly and his Mum asked me when I'm going to marry her Son so I could be her daughter in law - haha awh :)
- Ran 5K at the new gym
- Had an AMAZING cut and colour (my hair is finally restored to its natural beauty) at £80!! BAH!
- Visited my uber cool Gran

A busy two days. It sort of feels like how it usually does when I'm back for a week or so. The reality hasn't really set in yet... it will do in time I guess.

Tomorrow I'm off to buy my double bed and see some more friends and then on Monday I'll start the "JOB HUNT"... I suppose...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."