Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life After Braces...

How my life has changed....

- I wear a retainer every night and brush it clean with an old toothbrush and toothpaste every morning.
- After my first brush, floss and mouthwash of the day I examine each tooth in the mirror to check they haven't moved or discoloured in anyway whatsoever (OCD)
- So far, the minimum number of times i have brushed my teeth in 1 day is 4.
- Yesterday I brushed my teeth 7 times.
- Every time i talk to someone i find myself looking at their teeth and smugly thinking "Yup, my teeth are nicer than yours now".
- I can whistle again
- The sensation in my front teeth have come back and i can bite into food (although, haven't tried an apple yet)
- My nightmares of my front two teeth falling out have stopped
- I love my teeth and smile at EVERY opportunity

2 comments:

Melancholy Thongs said...

aiyo....totally OCD, so pls stop showing off hahhah

Bubs said...

it IS OCD. I am trying to cut down the brushing to 3 times a day as Mada said it's bad for my gums... :S

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."