Monday, June 22, 2009

Chilly Calls

Have decided to "Cold Call" two travel companies that I'm interested in working for until i sort out this teaching business...

STA Travel - Advised them that I had been on line and rather than submitting an application through their site, could i pop in my CV directly and have an informal chat.

Response: Currently no vacancies, best to just submit on line. Meh.

Real Gap - Followed up on my CV i sent them last month

Response: Really friendly but said there were no positions available at the moment. Advised to maybe re-send cv??

GREAT START!!!

1 comment:

Melancholy Thongs said...

awwwwhh babes :) Hurummpf! Well, they are missing out. After all who could resist a bombie??

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."