Thursday, June 25, 2009

You're kidding me!

I am outraged by the price of popcorn in this country.

Last night, after an absolutely fabulous day with my Sister, I went to a late night movie with Pelly. We saw "The Hangover". It's one of those stupidly funny films, worth seeing with your mates at the cinema - doubt i'd buy it though (especially as now i have to buy legal DVD's at over £10 a pop!).

After getting our tickets (£7) we decided to buy a small box of popcorn and the price was £4.10! £4.10!!!

All i kept repeating up until the movie started was "£4.10 for popcorn?? £4.10???!!!" Poor Pelly, he did laugh, a lot, but couldn't seem to realise why i was so up in arms over the cost. Haha.

Since when was popcorn over half the price of a cinema ticket...? I don't know...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."