Friday, June 26, 2009

Yes, WE are a "couple".

He told them. Well, he told two of the boys and apparently they are all in disbelief that they didn't work it out sooner... one of the boys kept pausing for thought and repetitively saying "you sly dog, how did i not see this??" and have already started planning "couples" holidays - lol.

I feel a little relieved, as although i was personally happy to wait for things to settle down for a few weeks, Mada has found his testicles and made the first move in letting people know that we are "together". I'm good with that, I don't want a big drama, just let things fall into place.

It's weird, i don't really feel any different. Leaving his house and kissing him goodbye feels as natural as anything. I guess it's been a long time coming and inside, I've always felt like he was mine and now, not only i will know...

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm happy for you :D

Bubs said...

Awh hehe! I'm happy for me too. I'm on my way to starting a new career, the sun is shining, I have brilliant friends and family and a beautiful "boyfriend" :)

If only I could put all my friends from KL, HK and UK together - then life would be perfect ;)

Name: Jonny said...

happy for you too.
i SO saw that coming :-D

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."