Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I got da fever

Oh my gawd, i forgot about hay fever. Hay fever sucks. I have been up for 1 hour and 15 minutes and have sneezed no less than 23 times. I am not exaggerating. That is an exact number. I am taking Piriton which was helping, however, makes you drowsy and advises you to avoid alcohol. Went for dinner with ButDunc last night and ended up getting absolutely shit faced on just half a bottle of wine. HORRIFIC. I'm blaming it on jet lag (still???) and the Piriton. I'm now trying this "hay wax" which is a balm you rub on the inside of your nose to stop irritation. About to go for a 15K (god help me) run with my sister over at Virginia Waters, hope the medication kicks in, in time. Otherwise it's gonna be a messy run!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."