Monday, June 29, 2009

Fluffy Pink Clouds

Whilst on the subject of "happiness" Mada is playing the role of "boyfriend" extremely well. Starting with saving my life last night after an upset at home, which resulted in his requirement of a rescue. And then, by calling me about an hour before my appointment this morning and wishing me luck - good lad ;)

Yesterday we had a BBQ around my friends house and Mada's best friend and I (also one of my good friends) had a D&M. Haha. They are all so happy over our "relationship" and I am too.

Things are going from strength to strength, starting with a surprise party that him, Butdunc and Shrub organised for me on Saturday and then the BBQ yesterday.

Last night I couldn't stop cuddling him tight and smiling, I am so happy that we are FINALLY together. He keeps saying "it just feels natural, doesn't it?" I have to say, i totally agree. I am one happy bunny. It feels good, to feel so happy. It's been a long time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."