Saturday, October 11, 2008

The 5 Stages of Grieving

Ok. Haha I found it :)

1) Denial - This has been me all this week
2) Anger - This was me this afternoon over the whole 'giving him his stuff back' situation
3) Bargaining - Ha, the website I'm looking at mentions bargaining with God "Attempting to make deals with the spouse who is leaving, or attempting to make deals with God to stop or change the loss. Begging, wishing, praying for them to come back" - I'm going to Church tomorrow, hilarious. So this stage will be reached tomorrow. Excellent progress :):):)
4) Depression - I foresee this happening on the plane back to the UK (next Saturday)
5) Acceptance - Hu. Now that one's a thinker.

Still laughing over stage 3 :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."