Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Sorry"

Aiyo... I'd really like to apologise for the poem below. I just wrote it on a post stick note at my desk. I guess you can go figure what happened to me last night. I sound so depressed! Well, I guess I am today.

I looked so shit this morning, from crying last night and only managing to sleep for a couple of restless hours.

I went to Starbucks for my usual and Gee said to me, "here you go sweetie, it's on the house today". I smiled with tears in my eyes, I felt like she knew exactly what had happened, even though we only make small talk for 10 mins a day.

Things will get better, it was for the best. I feel more sorry for him than me, sorry for the fact that he turned away love because he was too much of a coward to embrace it.

God, take care of him. I'll be OK, just watch over him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."