Friday, October 3, 2008

Starbucks... Starsucks!!!

I should be working, but I can't. And do you know why? Because bloody Starbucks is shut! I mean, WTF???

It's Friday, we've just been off work for 2 days for Hari Raya and off I popped across the road to get my morning fix (and also for my whole team) and to my despair the darn shop was shut!

Do they have no morals? No conscience? No thoughts, for how Starbucks being shut can effect a person's day??

Seriously, I am not impressed and will be having words with their management over this very serious offence.

I'm outraged. The sheer audacity. Aiyo.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."