Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleepy McSleeperson

I would just like to say... "Owch my head hurts!!" I have just read 217 emails in 3 hours - yikes!

I'm back in the office, after 4 hours of restless sleep and I have MAJOR jet lag... ergh I feel nauseous, tired, and congested.

Why won't my company fly me First Class and then just give me a days "recovery" leave? Hehe maybe I should request that if I renew my contract next year ;) Surely it would benefit them, no?

Craving Magi Mee... and I wanna see my friends... (I should really prioritise my friends over food, shouldn't I?) roll on 5.3opm... although I have a feeling I won't be clocking out on the dot today!

Anyway... that's all... back to work... la la la :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."