Monday, December 1, 2008

Crazy Catz

Oh. My. Gosh. I had the most horrific dream last night! I was dreaming that I was climbing Mount Kinabalu (as you do) and suddenly this evil cat appeared and pounced at my face with his claws out!

In self defense I swung my arm out to block my face. As I did so, I inadvertently punched myself in the nose! As I woke in the darkness, I saw something flying across my bed which (in my dreamy state) I thought was the cat (but was actually a cushion) and I swung out to hit it again and somehow hit myself AGAIN and caused a nose bleed!!!

I'm laughing hysterically at myself now but at 4.30 this morning it was anything BUT funny! I was completely traumatised.

I'm definitely not buying a cat.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."