Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Passionate Pain

~ I wrote these two blogs below in word format this morning when I got into the office and was really pissed off - can ya tell? I've calmed down now but it's always good to add these throws of passion into my blog for good measure.

Oh, interesting fact, I learnt yesterday that the word passion derives from the Italian word which means "pain". I then thought about the film "The Passion of Christ". A duplex meaning.

But isn't it true, that in all passion there are elements of pain too....

Thought of the day for you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."