Friday, December 19, 2008

Ten Reasons... Why I'm Smiling

1) It was the first Chilly morning I've experienced in KL and I drove to work with the windows down, sunglasses on, air con off and music up
2) The sky is now Blue and the Sun is shining
3) My friend rang me from Kuching just to inform me she was going for Kolok Mee
3a) Which lead to the following conversation with my colleagues:

[10:09:44 AM] Bubs says: Ooooh my friend just rang me from Kuching.. she is going for Kolok Mee... I wanna go too....!
[10:10:13 AM] JT says: I WANT I WANT!!!!
[10:10:18 AM] MT says: me too! me too!
[10:12:01 AM] Bubs says: I've never tried.... but I feel it is a dish I'd love....
[10:12:24 AM] Bubs says: And REAL sarawak laksa...... sigh.....
[10:13:35 AM] MT says: kolok mee and sarawak laksa are in the blood of every true born sarawakian.
[10:14:34 AM] JT says: then, i'm not true born. i only like kolok mee. :D
[10:16:54 AM] Bubs says: You obviously haven't been to Lucky Garden - it's heaven, in a bowl!
[10:23:48 AM] JT says: ooh...sounds enticing!

4) I bought Candy for the Starbucks Team as a Christmas offering and they gave me a free latte as a gift back
5) I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and will see my family
6) Blanks called last night for coffee. After an initial flustered 10 seconds (exclaiming to Bombies raised eye brow "I don't want to discuss it") I became totally unphased by it.
7) One of my male KL friends text me this morning and referred to me as "Princess"
8) Mr J told me that the canvas has arrived and so he can start working on my painting soon
9) Went for Supper with Bombies and Mr J last night and discussed starting my own business... the dream of doing so is enough to put it on this list
10) I feel loved.

If I don't get the opportunity to blog over the next few days in the lead up to Christmas, I wish you a very merry one and I hope all your dreams for 2009 come true.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."