Monday, December 1, 2008

Pens are for writing. Food is for eating.

Why do people chew pens? It's grose!

I've been at my colleague's desk today as I need to cover her work for three days and keep an eye on the new girl (who btw, drives me bonkers).

I was sitting here mulling over how to reply an email when suddenly I was like eeeuuuwh what's that smell? I'd been holding the pen in my hand, resting my elbow on the desk and tapping it against my chin(as you do) and I looked at it and saw it was all munched on and yucky and, to top it off smelly! Euuuuwwwwhhhh.

Well that's the last time I tap a pen anywhere near my face. I feel like I may have caught a disease.

I've now picked up all the pens and pencil's from my office and brought them over here to this desk.

Yikes, what if she licks the keyboard as well...?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."