Friday, December 12, 2008

I love my Ma

I don't feel like anyone is appreciating how ill I feel :(

Waaaaaa I actually called my Ma last night just to ask her to give me sympathy! I lay on my bed literally "waaaaing" to her complaining that my neck hurt so much I can't even turn it (which is true, it hurts like hell!)

She started harping on at me about taking painkillers, going to the doctors, having a proper diet, taking more rest, working less, stop partying and stop exercising - my response was, can you just be nice and make cooing noises at me and tell me I'm pretty please, which she subsequently did.

I ordered some Christmas flowers for her earlier in the week and they will arrive at her work tomorrow morning, sending her Christmas joy and reminding her that I will be back 'home', yet again in 1 weeks time. I hope they make her smile.



~ the flowers I ordered from www.longacres.co.uk

As much as my Mum isn't someone I turn to if I needed 'life' advice, she's always good for an over the phone cuddle and some love.

I love my Ma.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."