Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'll see you on the other side!

When you tell someone you want to be alone for a while they should respect it. Especially when you are in your own home and have just spent the WHOLE day with them and will be spending the WHOLE of tomorrow with them.

After poking their head around the door for the third time in half an hour, you take a deep breath and patiently say, "I did ask if you could leave me to myself for a little while".

They get stroppy and walk out. Ten minutes later they ask, "Am I allowed to talk to you yet?" You sigh, give up and realise you won't be able to blog until you're back in your own home, in 2009.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."