Thursday, February 5, 2009

Am i being unreasonable here?

Mada: I miss you Katelin. Are you ever going to talk to me again? :( XXX

Bubs: Hey, I miss you too, u must know i do x

Mada: I don't like you hating me like this. I wish things were like they were a couple of weeks ago. I miss chatting to you XXX

Bubs: I don't hate you! I'm just struggling with the concept that you keep telling me that you miss me and yet if i were to return tomorrow you wouldn't want a relationship with me. Because really, if thats how it is,i cant keep doing this. I need something more from u, i don't know what though. Just something to know you really want me and its not just the "i miss yous" :(

Mada: i miss you as a friend and that you're not in my life everyday not that i can't live without you. if you returned tomorrow then i don't know if i'd want a relationship with you but doesn't mean no. hiding away and not talking 2 me isn't sorting any of this out :) xxx

Bubs: You still don't get it, do you? Talk another time, its late and stupid discussing this over sms.

Mada: I get it more than you realise. I really do. Night night Katelin. Hopefully chat some time soon. Sweet dreams xxx

What the fuck does that mean??? If he "gets" that he is breaking my heart, every time we go through this, then WHY does he keep doing it? God he makes me so insanely angry!

Gargh! Men! Bah! Stupid!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."