Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm converted!

Geeeee, last month I ordered my character profile (see blog) and found it very beneficial in giving myself some reassurance about myself. Manc recommended ordering my Yearly Forecast. I thought about it and am now going to order it. I like it's concept because it is not a "precition" or a form of "fortune telling" but more of a guide of how the planets influence you over the coming 12 months. Seeing as today I formally handed in my notice (smile) I feel having some sort of "guide" may help me think more comprehensively over my path to a new life.

I was just speaking to Manc asking her about the guide and she told me to check my horoscope by this astrologer she uses frequently at www.astrologyzone.com and low and behold check out what it said... I'm really getting into this stuff - but of course, I'm sure as I soon as i see something i don't like I might change my mind! haha! Well for now, it's quite up lifting in my search for a new perspective, new life, new me :)

(Initial few paragraphs below, full version on website, note that Feb 9th seems particularly significant and this was the day I informed my MD I was going to handing in my notice. I only accessed this site for the first time today)

In February your world will undergo exciting change, one that will open up your mind to new people and assignments, and expose you to new concepts, interests, and ideas. You'll have a rare opportunity to pull all your talents together and show them off in a new setting - it would be hard to imagine a more ideal opportunity! Clearly, the tide is turning in your favor, dear Gemini, and you'll feel more optimistic than you've felt in months.

Planets in your ninth house will help you learn to communicate in a new way or in a brand new medium. Soon you'll be off in an exciting new direction. Publishing and broadcasting projects glitter and will allow plenty of room for you to put your individual stamp of creativity.

You may be asked to write, lecture, teach, or be on a TV or radio show. You may be developing a presence on the Internet or work on a digital game. A telecommunications project may intrigue you, or you may be writing new software. You may design an advertising campaign, work on a publicity project for a client, or shape a seminar you'll soon teach. There are many possibilities.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."