Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Bom ~ Bees"

I know, I know, it's late but I couldn't resist blogging whilst waiting for my gym clothes to get through the "quick" cycle. I ran out of clean shorts and working out in a sports bra and thong seems inappropriate. Although, it could be quite liberating.. anyway, where was i?

My mind is doing fireworks. Bombie and I sat in my car for ages tonight discussing futures, dreams and aspirations for our lives. This girl is so on my page. I have never met a friend that I can just look at and know EXACTLY what they are thinking. To the extent that it is almost a weeeee bit freaky. From the moment I met her, I never ever imagined we would even get on - ha! How wrong was i.

The discussion of starting a business was raised again. I've mentioned it to a few people in the past who have been all enthusiastic but I've always kinda known that they weren't actually "serious" about it. As suspected the girl was serious that time we "joked" about it all those months ago. I knew she was at the time. Bah! It's tempting. Simply because, I have absolutely nothing to lose. Only money. If it all goes tits up, I tried and I, hey hang on, I never fail :P

Our idea, for now I will keep under wraps, but we're aiming towards the same end result and what i like is that we were straight from the start even when we were still idolizing the idea. That it would be a business agreement. There would be contracts and agreements (and much as we both trust in "good faith"). I liked that we both agreed on that. I also like how strong she was over wanting to own half of the business. She wants to OWN the idea, not just be a part of it. Good girl.

Of course, its just vocalizing thoughts, but as I say it's tempting, I have no real idea what I want to do with my life and it incorporates so many of things in my life i do want.

This is worth putting some effort into. I wonder if it's doable... I have my thinking face on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."