Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hhhhmmmm...

Something isn't right.

Mada went away for the weekend with friends and was back at work on Tuesday. I have seen him on msn three nights in a row whilst at the end of my day and he didn't say hi. He usually does first and i was so busy i didn't get a chance to say hi. On my way to the gym i sent him a hello text to see if he wanted to chat at the weekend and he sent me an EMAIL back. No "Katelin" and no kisses.

Something isn't right.

I also gained a kilo in two months.

That and the above, is enough to make anyone suicidal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."