Wednesday, February 4, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Things have been tough this week as you may have well noted but by and by my friends in KL support me through the toughest times. With calls, and texts, and hugs, and reassuring words, and little messages here and there and sweet gestures.

Last night Bombies called just to "check on me" and knowing that I wasn't being judged for my wreckless thoughts, but supported in all that I do, felt fantastic.

Manc dropped by my office for lunch today and she arrived with a little gift to "cheer me up". A cup cake - with a face on it that apparently looks just like me! :)



Well perhaps my Asian alterego!

How adorable and kind! I love you guys, thanks for taking care of me xxx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."