Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So long, so fucking farewell!

The chat didn't go as well as to be expected. My MD is weird. When trying to discuss my terms about 6 months notice she says "well were not just going to let you go before then" like I was being stupid to ask her to confirm that they will keep me on! She was so blase, when I asked about my repatriation she said "oh well we'll just sort something reasonable out for you"... Something reasonable? EXACT FIGURES please IN WRITING please. Then when I say well how shall we move forward she says "Well you can put it in writing IF YOU WANT"... if you want?

She's so fucking stupid. She has NO IDEA how to run a BUSINESS! She has no fucking clue!

It's like she doesn't realise that people need CONTRACTS, SECURITY, CONFIRMATION not just when they hand their notice in but at ANY GIVEN TIME.

FUCK! She made me feel like I was so small but in fact she's the idiot. Well I'm going to put it all in writing and state exactly what I expect and DEMAND it in writing back.

I feel like saying, do you know what? Fuck off, I'm going to just give you three months.

We even talked about how to make the department/ office run better EVERY IDEA she poo-pooed as if it were completely unthinkable. Why? Because it involves spending money.

YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS WORLD.

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE - 3 YEARS AHEAD NOT 3 MONTHS AHEAD.

She probably hates the fact that a 25 year old knows how to run her business better than her and you know what? I actually believe I do.

Gonna get that notice out today and then thank FUCK I'm gone of this fucking place.

She even had the cheek to ask me if I wanted to move to the Dubai office - does she not even GET IT?????

Goodbye. And GOOD RIDDANCE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."