Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gemini - By Mr J

Mr J finally finished his painting for me and it's TOTALLY awesome! I took a photo on my phone so it's not that good quality, but you can get the gist of it. i really feel like he captured the essence of me and I can't stop looking at it - it's called "Gemini" haha. I see the image on the left as how i am portrayed and the one on the right with all the inner personality. I could be wrong, but that's how i interpret it so far! It's so intricate. I'll keep staring it and I'm sure more will come to light!

He did good. Better than good, excellent - I love it!!! No one has ever done anything like that for me before so I'm totally chuffed. Can't wait to get it up on the wall :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."