Monday, February 23, 2009

Kate Winslet

I just watched Kate Winslet's Oscar acceptance on You Tube and I really think she is one of the most lovely actress' that has ever graced our planet. Her acceptance speech actually made me cry, as she shouts "Where are you Dad?" and as he whistles out she waves like a little girl and yells "I love you!", it's just so heartwarming. I also smiled at her husband's little grasped fists for glory right at the end as she walks off - that's love :)

She more than deserves it, she has worked so hard for so many years, produced amazing films, been nominated for so many years and FINALLY she got what every actress dreams of - an oscar. Well done Kate, I'm a big fan of you!!! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."